Friday, May 13, 2011

Start of French Open 2011

Hello everyone. It’s a new start for my lost blog. Haven’t blogged for a long time, wasted time on other matters. Now it’s a good time to start my blogging on one of my favorite sport TENNIS. As you all French Open is a very big occasion, and the hero’s will be battling out their lives for the cup. There is every chance that Rafael nadal will claim the cup once again; it won’t be easy for him as he is not at his best at the moment. There are other players who should be watched for; like Novak Djokovic who is an excellent talent and at top of his form. But my heart really wants “The Roger Federer” to win the cup and increase his Grand slam tally. Hope he some how make it. So I will be updating you with all the latest action form Roland Garros through my blog. Hope you will enjoy it and follow the blog regularly. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. A good moment to start back.

    Hope you follow regularly and post frequent updates.

    Catch my thoughts at French Open 2011

    ReplyDelete